Corporations significantly influence social progress since employees contribute a significant amount of time and mind space to the workplace. The tangible and intangible benefits of employee engagement and empowerment have been established at multiple levels.
Organizations need to become caregiver-friendly and build practices that support caregivers and benefit from.
Productivity:Lack of caregiver role sensitivity impacts employee stress and their contribution, quality of work and output (absenteeism and presenteeism)
Engagement: Support for personal and family well-being, addressing fear of being misunderstood or discounting of reliability, commitment or ambition
Employee recruitment and retention:Caregiving support addresses financial, emotional and physical well-being which is attractive and also builds loyalty
Reduced healthcare and indirect workplace costs
Caregiver Saathi™: Partners with corporations to be future ready by creating an environment of well-being by supporting leaders to develop employee assistance and benefits programs which enable and support employees for current needs as well as for future needs.
- Support development of a ‘caregiving friendly workplace’ – Diagnostic, Wellness events, Feedback
- Co-create workplace Policies, Benefits and Programs – Best practices, Design and Impact
- Business case and support from the C-Suite
Partner on implementing new benefits
- Workshops for managers/co-workers to drive empathy and implementation
- Workshops and 1:1 counseling/coaching for caregivers/well-wishers – skills and support
- Access to curated online and offline resources for caregivers/well-wishers
- Support groups and online forums for caregivers/well-wishers
- Volunteering and CSR activities